Home Management in San Antonio
Many of our caregivers have known Yvette for more than 15 years and work at her agency. They know her and she is aware of their excellent caregiver skills and record of accomplishment. But since growth is required, we do have new hires that come on board and they are fully screened, tested, oriented, and trained to ensure their intentions and excellence meets Above and Beyond Caregiving, Inc.’s standards for delivering personal care services. Once qualified and approved for employment, they are entered into the scheduling software that allows us to pick the best candidate for each client based on skills, personality, location, and availability.
We ensure that the caregivers we select have the training and experiences needed for the assignment and are suitable for the job. Our normal protocol is to introduce our caregiver first before the scheduled start date so you can have the opportunity to meet, interview, and interact prior to acceptance. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will correct the situation at any time as requested.
Our caregivers will have knowledge of their assigned client’s condition(s) and/or diseases prior to the introduction along with all the job requirements so they can prepare and be ready to work competently. If you ever feel they are not suitable or they perform below your expectations, I ask you to let me know immediately so I can resolve it with further training or replace them if that is your desire.
- Have no criminal background on their DPS record
- Have good references
- Have a good driving record if allowed to drive
- Wear scrubs (caregiver attire) unless otherwise requested
- Will be employees of Above and Beyond Caregiving, Inc.
- Will have their taxes paid by Above and Beyond Caregiving, Inc.
- Will receive ongoing training on job-specific knowledge needs
- Will never require any direct payments of any kind from client or family
- Will not accept gifts from client or family without office permission
ABOVE AND BEYOND ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR CAREGIVERS